The complex diagnostics includes:
Stage I. Indicative (a survey is conducted, a study of special documentation, a conversation with the patient).
Stage II. The differentiation stage includes examination of cognitive and sensory processes in order to distinguish primary speech pathology from similar conditions caused by hearing impairment or intelligence.
Stage III. Main.Examination of all components of the language system:
- sound reproduction,
- structure of the articulatory apparatus,
- respiratory function,
- vocal function,
- prosodic side of speech,
- phonemic perception,
- understanding words,
- understanding sentences,
- understanding grammatical forms,
- grammatical structure of the language,
- skills of sentence construction,
- grammatical changes of words in a sentence,
- grammatical design at the morphological level,
- coherent speech.
Stage IV. Final (clarifying).Including dynamic monitoring of the patient in a social environment.
Shchanina Anastasia Igorevna